candidates who fulfill the required criteria for posts at Sr. # 1 to 9, may apply online latest by 25th December 2017, and for posts at Sr. # 10,11& 12, send applications on
prescribed form along with all the academic and experience documents to P.O.Box 2428, GPO Islamabad in the
name of Director (HR/Admin) via registered mail/courier only.
1. NTS GAT (General) result is mandatory for posts at Sr. # 1 to 3. Candidates who currently have no valid NTS GAT result and are interested to apply for the jobs, may also apply before closing date and appear in NTS GAT (General)test scheduled to be held in January 2018. Result of the same as received from NTS may be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without NTS GAT score no candidate will be called for test/interview.
2. For post at Sr. # 1 to 3, only one 2nd division is allowed in entire academic career, for post at Sr. # 4 to 6, only two 2nd divisions are allowed in entire academic career and for posts at Sr. # 7to 9 only one 2nd Div is allowed in entire academic career. However, for posts at S # 1 to 9 final degrees must be in 1st Division (CGPA 2.5/4.00). Moreover, 3rd Division in entire academic career will not be allowed for any post.
3. The posts are purely contractual but are likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE.
4. The upper age limit is 35 years. Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates already serving in government / semi government departments will have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. Only short listed candidates who possess degrees/diploma duly recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council/Higher Education Commission/Board of Technical Education will be called for written test/interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
8. The positions are based in Islamabad.