1. For Serial No. 01 to 16 (as per advertisement), please submit application online on www.techandresearch.com
by 25 Feb 2019
2. For Serial No. 17 to 27 (as per advertisement), please send applications on the application form (available on www.techandresearch.com
) along with one passport size photograph, attested copies of all educational certificates, experience certificates, HTV driving license (for Driver-III only) and domicile to GENERAL MANAGER (HR), P.O. BOX 3375 GPO, ISLAMABAD by 25 Feb 2019
. Please clearly mention Serial No. of the Post / Discipline on the top right corner of the envelope.
3. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div in the Final Degree, Only one 2nd Div (with not less than 50% marks) in entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. However, no 3rd Div is allowed in entire academic career.
4. First Class / 1st Div for a degree means CGPA 2.5/4.0 for semester system or minimum of 60% marks for annual system of examination.
5. All degrees/diplomas and certificates must be obtained from HEC/PEC recognized universities / institutions/boards. For O-Level/A-Level an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Foreign degree equivalence certificate issued by HEC showing division/percentage/CGPA must be provided. For serial no. 01 to 16 (as per advertisement) provide the score online and for serial no. 17 to 27 (as per advertisement) Equivalence Certificate must be attached with documents.
6. Post qualification experience means experience gained after the completion date of final degree required for the post.
7. Age limit is 18 to 35 years on 25 Feb 2019
. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed in case of Government servant / Ex-Serviceman in accordance with rules.
8. All requirements i.e. degrees, experience, courses etc. must be completed by closing date of advertisement.
9. Those in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous body service should apply through proper channel.
10. Please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applications meets selection criteria, only the most qualified / experienced would be short listed.
11. The organization reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts.
12. Every column of application form is required to be filled. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
13. The responsibility of correctness of the data will rest purely on the candidate. Any wrong / fake entry will lead to the cancellation of the induction process of candidate at any stage.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.