MBA/BBA (04 years)/MPA/MAS/MSc/ MA (HRM)/MS or equivalent Post Graduation (04 years degree course after intermediate) in the relevant field with 1st Div.
Center for Test/Interview & Final Job Posting
03 years relevant experience required.
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the required criteria for posts at Sr. No.1 to 14 may apply online at www.techandresearch.com and for post at Sr. No.15 and 16, send applications on prescribed application forms along with all academic and experience documents to P.O.Box 2428, GPO Islamabad in the name of Director (HR/Admin) via registered mail/courier only, latest by 10th December 2018.
2. Where the prescribed qualification is first class in the final degree (CGPA 2.5/4.00, where applicable), only one second class in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. Moreover, 3rd Division in entire academic career will not be allowed for any post.
3. The posts are purely temporary/project based but are likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE.
4. Pakistani Nationals having minimum 18 years and upto 35 years of age can apply.
5. Candidates must possess valid Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
6. Candidates already serving in Government / Semi Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel. NOC at the time of test/interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
7. Only short listed candidates who possess degrees/diploma duly recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council/Higher Education Commission/Board of Technical Education will be called for test/interview.
8. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however, initially all the candidates are likely to be placed / appointed in Karachi/Hyderabad.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/ Interview.