1. For all aforementioned posts only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) is allowed in entire academic career.Final degrees must be in 1st Division (CGPA 2.5/4.00 in semester system and 60% marks in annual system). Moreover, 3rd Division in entire academic career will not be allowed for any post.
2. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE.
3. Relevant experience means the experience that is obtained after final qualification for required post.
4. The upper age limit is 35 years. Relaxation in age limit can be provided on the basis of experienceand relevance.
5. Only short listed candidates who possess degrees/diploma duly recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council/Higher Education Commission/Board of Technical Education issued by approved universities/institutes/boards will be called for written test/interview. O-Level/A-Level equivalency certificates issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) and foreign qualification equivalency certificates issued by HEC clearly mentioning Division/%age / CGPA will have to be produced at the time of interview.
6. Candidates with only relevant qualification/field of study will be considered eligible.
7. Candidates will be declared disqualified in case of fake/tampered entries.
8. Candidates already serving in government / semi government departments will have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.