A progressive public sector organization requires the services of following professionals. Interested candidates who fulfill the required criteria for posts at Sr. # 1 to 34 may apply online at www.techandresearch.com latest by 08th February, 2021
. For posts at Sr. # 35 to 40, application form may be downloaded from www.techandresearch.com and duly filled application forms along with CV’s/academic and experience certificates be forwarded to P.O.Box 2428, GPO Islamabad
in the name of Director (HRM) via registered mail/courier only. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
1. For posts at Sr. No.1 to 33, where the prescribed qualification is 1st Class in final degree (CGPA 2.5/4.00 in semester system and 60% marks in annual system), only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) is allowed in entire academic career. For post at Sr. No.15, only two 2nd Divs from matric onwards are allowed. Moreover, 3rd Division in entire academic career will not be allowed for any post.
2. The posts are purely contractual but are likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE. Relevant experience means the experience that is obtained after final qualification for required post.
3. Only Pakistani Nationals having minimum 18 years and upto 35 years of age can apply. Relaxation in age limit can be provided on the basis of experience and relevance.
4. Only most suitable candidates possessing degrees/diploma duly recognized by the Pakistan Engineering Council/Higher Education Commission/Board of Technical Education issued by approved universities/institutes/boards will be called for written test/interview. O-Level/A-Level equivalency certificates issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) and foreign qualification equivalency certificates issued by HEC clearly mentioning Division/%age / CGPA will have to be produced at the time of interview.
5. Candidates with only relevant qualification/field of study/experience will be considered eligible. Candidates must clearly mention details of relevant experience in their CV’s / Applications.
6. Candidates will be declared disqualified in case of fake/tampered entries.
7. Candidates already serving in government / semi government departments should apply through proper channel. NOC at the time of Test / Interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
8. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however, initially all the candidates are likely to be placed / appointed in Islamabad.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.